Guess what’s coming soon? I know, I know – you want another Food Truck Tuesday. So do I, but we have to wait until spring. I sad too!
It’s Halloween time! I saw lots and lots of cool costumes at our last Food Truck Tuesday and know you’re all excited about trick or treating.
- Don’t go trick or treating alone. Have a buddy or go with an adult
- Carry a flashlight
- Wear a glow stick necklace or bracelet if you’re wearing black so others can see you
- Do not cross a street unless you are at the corner and with an adult
- Do not run between parked cars
- Make sure your costume isn’t too long, so you don’t trip
- If you have a costume mask, make sure you can see well out of it
- Do not eat any candy until after you get home and an adult looks through it
- Try to go to homes only of people you know
- Do not run in your costume
If you don’t have a costume, you still have time to go get one and I would love to see them on our Facebook page so please post photos in the comments of any of our posts so we can all see them.
If you aren’t going trick or treating, there’s lots of fun and scary Halloween movies to watch with popcorn instead. That’s what I’ll be doing with my firehouse family. I’d love to hear about your favorites so I can watch them too!
Bye for now frens!