Happy First Day of Fall Hoomans!
It’s that time of year for hoodies and sweatshirts and my very first fall ever! My frens here at WMVFC bought me some special things to wear as you can see in my picture.
I’m not crazy about the socks, but I sure do love my new sweater.
Since Fall also brings the season of fire pits, please remember these safety tips to keep your family and home safe so you don’t have to call us.
- Fire pits are not allowed to be stored, used or kindled on balconies or patios, or within 15 feet of multifamily buildings, including apartment buildings.
- Fire pits are allowed only on property occupied by one- and two-family dwellings, including townhouses.
- We can not burn trash in them.
- Check wind direction before lighting a fire. Stay upwind!
- Don’t use flammable fluids (gasoline, lighter fluid, etc.) to light or relight
- Don’t wear flammable clothing (like nylon) or any loose-fitting clothing.
- Keep children and pets at least 3 feet away from the fire.
K – I’m gonna go outside and play in leaves in my new sweater! Then it’s gonna be nap time- my favorite time of day! Bye for now!